How to Reset Nokia 6You can remove all data from your Nokia 6 Android device by resetting it to factory settings. Before reset Nokia 6, remember to make backup copies of all important data stored in the memory card. The manufacturer’s warranty does not cover loss of data resulting from user actions. So, keep your Nokia 6 backup automatically to your Nokia account and or Google account to keep your data save.
Nokia 6 Soft Reset
Iif your Nokai 6 phone is not working properly, you can do soft reset to restore its settings. A soft reset won't affect data on the device but before you reset your Nokia 6 Android, we recommend backing up your data. Here the Nokia 6 Soft Reset manual instructions:
- Tap Settings > Reset > Factory data reset, and follow the instructions shown on your phone.
- You may need to enter your pattern, PIN, or password.
- Read the information and then tap Reset phone.
- If you have a screen lock, you'll need to enter your pattern, PIN, or password.
- When prompted, tap Erase everything to erase all data from your device's internal storage.
- When your device finishes erasing, select the option to restart your device.
- You'll see the welcome screen or logo as you did when you turned on your device for the first time.
- When you're done setting up, restore your backed-up data.
Nokia 6 Hard Reset
A hard reset is the restoration of a device to the state it was in when it left the factory. All settings, applications and data added by the user are removed.
- Press and hold the Power button.
- Press and hold the Volume up + Home Button + Power button in few minutes until the Nokia 6 logo appears then release.
A factory reset, also known as master reset, is a software restore of an electronic device to its original system state by erasing all of the information stored on the device in an attempt to restore the device’s software to its original manufacturer settings.
The next step to Factory reset Nokia 6:
3. Choose Wipe Data / Factory Reset
4.Confirm by press the power button
5. Select Yes by using volume button than
6. To confirm press the power button.
Nokia 6 Mater Reset
If you have still any problems with Nokia 6, we suggest bring it to the authorized Nokia 6 service center for the best service, warranty and upgarde. Ads by Google